Sunday, October 5, 2008

Returning again.

Greetings. My it has been to long...much has changed in the life of me. I feel like I should be writing this to Jesus specifically or someone, maybe I will change it every post. That sounds like a good idea.
  I don't even know where to begin. Today has been so wonderful. I am sitting in kitchen which I share with my roommate. You know what this means don't you? I am no longer living at home! Crazy awesome fun and then sad at times. It means I am getting old. 
  Life has been pretty tough as of late. Many changes and plenty of relationship craziness. Jesus you are still good though, so good. I guess that shouldn't surprise me but it does. 
 It isn't Thanksgiving yet but I feel the need to be thankful anyway. A list perhaps since that is one of my favorite things to do.
1. You, Daddy still love me even when I ignore you.
2. You have given me an amazing family that I know loves me.
3. I live with an incredible girl that is one of my bestest friends.
4. The apartment we live in is wonderful, everything we asked for in our wildest dreams and more.
5. I am in school, I have the money to pay for it and I am doing better than passing my classes. The graduation date has not changed because I failed something. I have passed it all which a massive sign of your faithfulness.
6. I am surrounded by friends, yes surrounded, who want to hang with me and share their struggles and let me know when they are mad at me so we can work it out.
7. I have a challenging job at the hospital which pays fairly well allows me to work around school. I have been able to see amazing people and situations that many others will never see. The good, bad, ugly, and breathtaking.
8. I have a book filled with words that reveal poems, challenges and most of all love of a God who became a man so he could save me from my hopeless doom.
9. I wake up every morning in a bed that is soft in a place of safety where I don't fear my life to be taken away at any moment. 
10. My body is mostly healthy. I am able to walk, breathe, chew, and poop. All of which I consider to be huge blessings.
11. There is great food in my kitchen and water in my sink.
12. I have a cute grey car that my grandfather gave to me when he passed away and it gets incredible gas mileage.
13. I am single and strangely very content in that right now. Life is exciting with many possibilities and surprises ahead. I am trying to focus on where I am and how to improve myself. Discovering that it is fun.
14. I have this very computer which is an Apple Macbook Pro. Compliments of my grandma's educational fund. And it is a thing of beauty.
15. Nature becomes more beautiful to me every day and I get to be apart of it every time I step out the front door. 
16. I know without a shadow of a doubt that there is the God of the Universe. Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit. In control of all this life and I am loved and desired by them as one.

   Thank you so much Daddy!

No comments: