Monday, October 13, 2008

I do so like blogging. Especially just for me. Today is a great day! I don't have to go to school I do have a final tomorrow though. So I should be studying...oh well lets not think about that. 
  Dad I am in awe of how you get my attention. They played "Sweetly Broken" in church yesterday and it was incredible but not the way the song was played it was the way you took hold of my heart and drew me into your chest so I felt completely enveloped by your presence. Wow! Lord if that is a taste of heaven then can I come home soon? 
  Life is so good right now except in the way I have been neglecting you. There is no excuse. I do realize everything else is so pointless without you and I long for that purpose. School feels like drudgery so often. I know I am supposed to be there but it is hard to find the purpose. I admit I am an adrenaline junkie in some ways and would love to live in the high. 
  I am sitting here listening to Sweetly Broken and am overwhelmed. I want to grasp that cross with all my strength and never let go for that is the only thing that fulfills me. When I walk away from worship or my bible I feel like I am leaving it behind. How do I take it with me? How do I live my life carrying the realization of your resurrection and purpose? That still doesn't cover it. I want to walk into that hospital knowing your power and love and peace and YOU are with me! How do I change?
  

No comments: