Thursday, December 29, 2011

And now for something completely different...

I feel different. Things are changing. My perspective, my hours, my relationships.
Different is hard. Different is exciting.
I feel like I am in a state of learning again and not just surviving. I feel more peace and am slowing down. I worry less than this time last year.
Different is colorful. Different is questioning.
There is a lot of potential ahead. So much so that it scares me, I become slightly paralyzed and stop working towards a goal. Sometimes I forget to restart.
Different is heavy. Different is delicious.
Work is heavy emotionally, some weeks more than others. I am starting to see the beauty in normal, topsy turvy life.
Different is freeing. Different is painful.
The concept of pain and how we deal with it is a deep ocean. A strange relationship exists between pain and growth, I am going to learn more.
A beginning is really different.

No comments: